Thea’s posts, some speech-related, some not! Much of what I post here includes my musings on tools for data analysis (oftentimes this is the R programming language and environment) and tips or tricks I’ve tried to work through.
As seems to be habit now, this post turned out a lot longer than I meant for it to. Quick links:
Check out Joseph Stachelek's helpful tutorial to implement this yourself (trust me, despite the upcoming wall of text, I made very, very few actual changes to his original implementation, so you should just go straight there for the how-to) Check out my (now defunct) finished project here Saving tweets for later: Hacky at best When I come across a tweet containing information I would like future-me to take note of, I have a rather inelegant set of strategies for making sure it stays accessible (god forbid I merely rely on remembering; if it’s not down on an externally stored list somewhere outside my brain, it will never see the light of day again):
It’s been just about a week since the Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC) Conference. Clinical researchers in speech-pathology and audiology from all across Canada came to take part in three days of talks, poster presentations, product demos, and planning meetings.